Sunday, August 7, 2016

Tag Swap and a Girls day out .



Hello my beautiful friends 
recently I caught up with my treasured Scottish friend
Astrid Maclean 

I gathered some of my friends from Adelaide and we 
had a girls day out in Hahndorf in the Adelaide Hills .

we had a card/tag swap and here is what I created .

a tag presented in a paper Bag .







some pics of our day out .




Margaret Misfud, Me ( Heather J ), Astrid  MacLean , Helen Wallace and Adriana Bolzon.
we had such a fun day .. loved every moment .
heaps of laughter, eating, drinking, walking shopping and chatting .
thanks so much for dropping by
warm hugz to each of you xoxo

10 comments:

  1. A stunning tag, beautifully photographed Heather. Your use of layers and muted colours combined with the Chippies created a magical project. Such a treat to see it IRL and be part of a happy, happy day. Thank you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful group of girls to get together with! Great pics!! And your tag is gorgeous....the little 'A' on front is the icing on the cake :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Heather for this absolutely stunning gift .. will treasure mine forever along with the memories we made that day. So wonderful to finally meet Astrid in real life and to share an amazing day with four gorgeous ladies. Feeling so blessed to be able to call you all friends. hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the layers! And loving the photos of you and your friends, how fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your tag is gorgeous! And I'm so happy to hear that you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a wonderful day with scrappy friends... and fabulous tag.. love all the layers.. great colors... have a wonderful week..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty tag and I am sure Astrid loved it. How fabulous that you all managed to get together. One day I would love to be able to do the same. I love visiting your blog and you have been in my thoughts a lot. Hope all going ok for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow - what a talented group of friends you have Heather! And, as usual, your creation is simply superb!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Always happy to se you designing again. And happy to hear about hubby. May everything be uphill!!!! All my best

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete